Lymphatic Drainage

Our body accumulates toxins on the daily and produces fluids that prevent the body from natural detox.

Free ConsultationFree Consultation

Our body accumulates toxins on the daily and produces fluids that prevent the body from natural detox. To provide a solution to this problem eliminate this problem, in Aesthetics of Change implementing lymphatic drainage. This procedure consists of a massage technique that promotes the circulation of the lymphatic system by applying pressure to the area through manual movements.

Going through surgery should never be your first or only option. Our practice utilizes innovative techniques that combine the most effective devices, injectables, and massages to remove 30%-60% of the treated adiposity (fat), and provide muscle toning simultaneously. Get your arms, abdomen, flanks, thighs and/or buttocks looking summer-ready with no discomfort or downtime. (Incluir un botón de “Learn more” que redireccione a la página explicativa del tratamiento).

  • Eliminates toxins.
  • Regulates the body’s fluids.
  • Accelerates circulation.
  • Controls the regulation of blood pressure.
  • Improved renal functioning.
What is the lymphatic system?
  • The lymphatic system is a system of vessels that run parallel to the blood vessels and carry a yellowish fluid called lymph. Lymph is a liquid composed of water and proteins that have passed from the bloodstream, fats, cell waste products, and lymphocytes. Lymph seeps into the nodes (neck, groin, armpits…)  and returns to general circulation. From the blood capillaries, lymph goes out into interstitial tissue, and under normal conditions, 90% is reabsorbed by the same capillaries and the rest, 10%, is eliminated through the lymphatic system. When the lymphatic system becomes congested, the nodes cannot purify the lymph, and edema or swelling occurs. Lymphatic drainage is recommended in many similar cases to improve blood flow and promote the elimination of toxins.
When should you consider lymphatic drainage?
  • When edema occurs after surgery
  • For people who are in absolute rest
  • During pregnancy
  • People with poor circulation who suffer from varicose veins.
  • People who suffer from fluid retention
  • During the menstrual cycle
  • Swollen body parts
  • Edema caused by kidney or liver problems
  • To drain the body in cases of stress
What people qualify for lymphatic drainage?

Body Contouring

Treatment Problem or Condition

This type of massage should be performed by a professional who knows these techniques. Remember that it is not indicated if you have:

  • Acute infections and inflammations
  • Thrombophlebitis and heart failure problems
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Chronic hypotension
  • Acute phase cancer
Treatment Type

Body Contouring

Treatment Problem or Condition

Unwanted or Stubborn Fat



Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please Log in or Register

We found other products you might like!

*Indicates Required