BodySculpt helps you achieve your body image goals through a non-invasive procedure.
This procedure utilized a diode Yag laser that destroys fat cells. This is a safe option for those looking to permanently eliminate fat cells in problematic areas that have not responded to diet or exercise.
BodySculpt helps you achieve your body image goals through a non-invasive procedure. This means no needle, no surgery and no downtime for recovery.
- Destroy unwanted fat cells
- Non-invasive procedure
- Targets and heats fat cells under your skin without harming your skin’s surface
How does the treatment work?
- BodySculp delivers laser light through the skin to heat up and damage fat cells, while simultaneously cooling the skin. The exposed fat is removed by the body over several weeks. During a treatment up to four separate applications may be held against the skin.
How long does it take to see results?
- Often people start to see results after six weeks, but the maximum results may take up to twelve weeks. Two BodySculp treatments are typically required to see a noticeable difference.
How many sessions will I need?
- The numbers of treatments will vary for each individual. However, to achieve optimal results, typically two to three treatments are required.
Is the treatment permanent?
- A BodySculp treatment does produce permanent fat reduction. The treated fat cells are eliminated and will not regenerate. They are then removed from the body through your own lymphatic system
How long does it take to perform a BodySculp treatment?
- BodySculp can treat up to four areas at a time and each treatment takes approximately 25 minutes
Is there downtime after procedure?
- One of the greatest things about a BodySculp treatment is that there is no downtime and patients have few restrictions following a treatment. Treated areas may be red for up to 24-hours.
Treatment Problem or Condition
Unwanted or Stubborn Fat