Lifetime Guarantee Laser Hair Removal
Permanent Hair Removal
One of the most popular aesthetic treatments because of its efficacy and convenience, laser hair removal is a great way to give your skin a cleaner look and reduce daily “maintenance”. Light pulses get absorbed by the melanin in the hair, and the resulting heat damages or destroys the follicle holding the hair. For this reason, it only works on dark hair. White, grey, blonde, and even red hair cannot be treated. Those with brown or black hair can see great results, but may need anywhere from 5 to 8 treatments or more, depending upon skin type and other genetic factors.
This laser hair treatment involves using a concentrated beam of light to penetrate hair follicles.
This laser hair treatment involves using a concentrated beam of light to penetrate hair follicles. That light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair, in effect damaging the hair follicles enough to inhibit future hair growth. We use the painless technology, which is the gold standard in laser hair removal. Our system’s energy penetrates deep into the dermis (where the hair follicle is located), preventing hair from ever growing back, in many cases.
There are several advantages of laser hair removal treatments, including the following:
- Reduces Hair Growth/Long-lasting Results – Many patients experience permanent hair loss.
- No Ingrown Hairs or Irritated Skin – Threading, waxing, or epilating usually causes painful ingrown hairs. You don’t have to fret over that with laser treatments.
- Very Versatile – You can use laser hair removal on several parts of the body, including the face, bikini line, the back, arm, underarm, leg, around the ears, and other hard-to-get-to areas.
- Precision – Because the method is so precise, it can easily target dark, coarse hairs, and not damage the surrounding skin.
- Saves Time/Cost Effective – The treatments are fast, though the length of time will vary, depending on the size of the area(s) being targeted. Plus, you’ll save time because you’ll no longer have to spend time routinely shaving or getting waxed. You’ll also save money, in the long run.
Treatment Problem or Condition